11 May 2009

Don't you hate long absences?

I know the four people who regularly read my blog--my mom and dad, my cousin and my uncle--have just been DYING for me to post something new. Sorry...daddyhood and a couple of feisty holes in the ground have been eating up my time.

Until I have time to carry on about the likes of useless pieces of trash--such as Wanda Sykes (and our president and his press corps)--you four will have to amuse yourself with this little tidbit:

http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/police/44683872.html?showAll=y&c=y

Read the article and bear in mind that Jerry Denton RAN for this job--it wasn't foisted upon him.

4 comments:

  1. A certain amount of sloth is expected of journalists. Don't think anything useful can be said about sykes the dyke and Rush didn't even deign to notice her rants.

    A man could almost make the case for eliminating the office of marshal and combining its function and staff into the sheriff's office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice on the sheriff story. Oh well.. I thought the KKK took care of all the bad people in DS anyhoo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, Deanna...you really don't give the progressives here in Livingston enough credit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you have against Wanda Sykes?

    ReplyDelete