28 May 2009

The headline should read "Dem Contributor with political aspirations..."

From NOLA.com:

http://www.nola.com/news/t-p/capital/index.ssf?/base/news-7/1243142451109030.xml&coll=1

And certainly I'm very tardy in getting this post out the door...but, while Jim Bernhard is telling the legislature what they should do and implying that he knows better than the Gov...Shaw is quietly laying off. A few here, a few there...and, from what I've been able to find out, none in Louisiana. How convenient.

I personally don't care if Shaw lays off or not...but, what I feel is totally disingenuous is the fact that Shaw is laying off at the same time Bernhard is wanting to "give back" bonus money the state has paid Shaw for early project completion. Two things jump out at me: Jim obviously doesn't give a crack about his employees and where are the Shaw stockholders when it comes to returning profits? No one has heard from them.

There are other things at work here--Bernhard made a habit out of flying KBB and Coach around the planet on Shaw jets. He writes big checks to Dem causes and candidates. He's going out of his way to make Jindal look stupid.

See Jim run--I don't care what he said on "Tune In."

1 comment:

  1. I shouldn't have dallied getting this posted, as Chad Rogers beat me with it...

    http://www.rogersrants.com/blog/default.aspx?id=278&t=Jim-Bernhard-Selfless-Crusader-for-the

    ReplyDelete