12 September 2010

Twitter Followers

I don't really pay that much attention to who follows me on Twitter, but I did notice that that number had increased by a couple over the past few days, so I decided to take a look.  Interestingly enough, I'm being followed by both Senator David Vitter (obviously, for a bit, since he's way down in my queue) and this entity hookers4vitter.  That gave me a little laugh.

I know what I'm going to get when I start reading some of the carrying-on and yes, there it is, most all of this person(s)' (entity, alien, bot, enviro-whacko leftjob) tweets carry the lovely #p2 hashtag.  You can click on the hyperlink to read the definition, but think MoveOn.org, algore, George Soros-flavor douches.  Yes, I'm going to vote for Vitter--no, I'm no card-carrying, Bible-thumping rightwing nutjob.  Vitter just represents what's important to me, in the Senate (basically, stay the f*ck out of my checking account, Mr. Big Government) than the incredibly brain-dead, Obama-leg-humping, pandering Charlie Melancon would.  Not  to mention, Charlie cried like a fat kid who just dropped a Snickers bar, in a House committee meeting, on national TV...with EVERYONE in Louisiana knowing it was a show--his bad hairpiece dangling in the wind--and generally looking like a clown.

So, without further blathering, here are some new Twitter IDs that should appeal to Charlie Mel-an-cholly supporters:

Useless Welfare Moms for Charlie (twitter.com/WelfareMoms)
Useless Lazy Educators for Charlie (twitter.com/LazyEducators)
Useless Union Workers for Charlie (twitter.com/UselessUnions)
Useless Chicago Thugs in the White House for Charlie (twitter.com/BARACKOBAMA or twitter.com/RahmboEmanuel)

They're actually all pretty easy to find...you can just search on the hash tags "#douche" or "#leftist."

1 comment: