31 March 2009

Who's a Douche?

I'll call this installment one of "Who's a Douche?"

Periodically, someone will just get under my skin and win the "douche of the moment" label. I just had the misfortune of reading an article about how John "I'm smarter than everyone on the planet, but my wife is still an ugly bitch" Kerry thinks that banning "assault" weapons will fix the drug violence erupting along the U.S.-Mexican border.

No, douche, Marines killing drug cartel-type Mexicans will fix the problem. It would probably also go a long way toward stemming the flow of illegals across the border. ("man...we don't wanna cross...those Marines might think we're drug cartel-type Mexicans and shoot us too..." I like solutions that fix more than one problem at a time.)

So, since he's drawn my ire recently, John Kerry gets the coveted "douche" label for this go-round.


1 comment:

  1. Czech out this link for more info on this 90% BS that the BO administration has been spewing.

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2009/04/02/myth-percent-guns-mexico-fraction-number-claimed/

    It's obvious they're trying to parlay that statistic into a big gun grab. But it's still sad that they hate their country enough to portray it as our problem.

    ReplyDelete